Maxifyz.com provides doctor formulated, lab certified, USA grown high quality CBD oils, tinctures and 100% legal Hemp products to reduce anxiety and stress, provide muscle relaxation and help to get a better night’s sleep. Use coupon code HOPE to get 10% off your order plus free shipping.
Betterhelp.com is the world’s leading provider of online therapy. Their mission is to make professional counseling accessible, affordable, and convenient, so anyone who struggles with life’s challenges can get help, anytime, anywhere. Head to https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge for 10% off your first month of services. IMPORTANT: Be sure to click this link in order to get the 10% off code. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
A Thanksgiving Holiday Gift to you:
Each morning I start my day with a gratitude meditation that grounds me, brings me back to “center” and “balances” me for the day as much as possible. This process helps me to focus on things that matter to me and still allows space for what hurts at the same time. On this Thanksgiving, I want to thank you all, each and every one of you, for being a part of Hope to Recharge, for joining me in my journey and being a part of our mission. I am grateful and appreciate all of your feedback, critique, inspiration, support, and most importantly, for being you.
This audio episode is my personal custom gratitude meditation that I practice, and I encourage you to listen and practice along with me, so that you can begin your morning with it and end your day with it. This meditation is intended to be listened to when you have a moment of quiet and calm, and without disturbance, to allow you to focus on the words, breath and devote time to achieve its full effect.
Remember: no two days are the same. Some days you will feel words that will be more powerful and meaningful and some days they might feel painful. Sit with those feelings and feel free to customize and/or change the words along the way. I personally know how verbalizing and internalizing the sense of gratitude created a transformative shift in my life, moving from deep depression and trying to embrace the moments that are ordinary to extraordinary. I hope you enjoy this and I hope you “gift yourself” the gift of infusing your day with gratitude.
Studies show that gratitude “vibrates” at 540 MHz and being grateful, falls on the same level on the chart as love. It is one of the highest vibration frequencies one can be. The more time spent in the frequency of gratitude and love, the more your body’s frequency rises and the healthier you become.
Why not “gift” ourselves with something that we can easily give ourselves and choose each morning to tap into the highest frequency God created in the universe? We each have many things that we don’t have control over, but we do have the ability to control our mind. Let’s tap into the gift of gratitude and have the benefits of the Gratitude effect.
Thank you again for choosing Hope to Recharge at this moment and have a meaningful day and a Happy Thanksgiving holiday.
With much love and gratitude,
If you need more support in your mental health journey please reach out to us in our private Facebook group. We also offer free 30-minute fitting calls for our coaching program. You do not have to walk through your mental health struggle alone. Because as always, together is better!
Previous Episodes on Gratitude:
- Raising Children with Gratitude (Solo Episode): https://hopetorecharge.com/episode/raising-children-with-gratitude-attitude-with-gratitude/
- The Power of Affirmations (Bob Baker): https://hopetorecharge.com/episode/the-power-of-affirmations-bob-baker/
- Every Day is Thanksgiving (Solo Episode): https://hopetorecharge.com/episode/every-day-is-thanksgiving-solo-episode/
- The Art and Practice of Gratitude (Dr. Robert Emmons): https://hopetorecharge.com/episode/the-art-and-practice-of-gratitude-dr-robert-emmons/
- The Gratitude Podcast (Gorgian Benta): https://hopetorecharge.com/episode/the-gratitude-podcast-with-gorgian-benta/
- “Mr. Thank You” (John Israel): https://hopetorecharge.com/episode/mr-thank-you-john-israel-attitude-of-gratitude/
- Gratitude Meditation (David Scheiner): https://hopetorecharge.com/episode/gratitude-meditation-with-david-scheiner/
Interested in joining our monthly Mastermind?
Find out more info here! http://www.hopetorecharge.com/Mastermind
USA Crisis (Text): 741-741
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines:
Connect with us!
Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
3 WAYS THAT YOU CAN HELP THE PODCAST:
1) Subscribe via iTunes and leave a review. It costs nothing. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
2) Spread the word via social media. It costs nothing.
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
3) Subscribe to us on: