Today’s episode of Hope to Recharge is sponsored by https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge.
Betterhelp.com is the world’s leading provider of online therapy. Their mission is to make professional counseling accessible, affordable, and convenient, so anyone who struggles with life’s challenges can get help, anytime, anywhere. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
Head to https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge for 10% off your first month of services. IMPORTANT: Be sure to click this link in order to get the 10% off code
Do you love yourself enough to take three deep breaths, three times a day? We are wrapping up our series on Self-Love with a life-changing conversation about why practices even as small as taking deep breaths can be the foundation to our mental health. .
Most of us have been in quarantine over the last several months and have been left alone with ourselves for the first time in a long time. This experience has forced us in a position to look long and hard at ourselves and come face to face with the reality of who we are and how we treat ourselves.
We have a returning guest, and listener favorite leading the conversation, Fally Klein. Fally shares with us why this opportunity is a GIFT and how we can use this time to open our eyes to the way we treat ourselves and begin to shift unhealthy behaviours. She reminds us that no matter how much love other people give you- if you do not love yourself you will not FEEL love. Everything starts from within.
She reminds us that you can only love yourself to healing and that by doing so the right relationships and people will be attracted into your life. Although this process takes time, it will be worth it! She also walks us through very practical practices that we can use to experience self-love.
We hope this conversation encourages you that love is not something that simply happens- it’s something that you create. We would love to be your tribe in your mental health journey. Find us on Facebook, Hope to Recharge -because as always, together is better!
- Previous interview: THE POWER OF HYPNOTHERAPY AND BREATHWORK (FALLY KLEIN) https://hopetorecharge.com/episode/the-power-of-hypnotherapy-and-breathwork-fally-klein/
- Email Fally : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erich Fromm: The Art of Loving https://www.amazon.com/Erich-Fromm-Loving-Paperback-2006/dp/B01FOD4G7K
- The difference between being selfish and putting yourself first
- How self-care is not always self-love
- Checking in with yourself and learning to experience love in your body
If you need more support in your mental health journey please reach out to us in our private Facebook group. We also offer free 30-minute fitting calls for our coaching program. You do not have to walk through your mental health struggle alone. Because as always, together is better!
There is no substitute for a listening ear. Get Your Free 30 Minute Consultation Today.
Interested in joining our monthly Mastermind?
Find out more info here! www.hopetorecharge.com/Mastermind
USA Crisis Text: 741-741
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines
Connect with us!
- Website: https://hopetorecharge.com/
- Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/matanajacobs/
WAYS TO HELP THE PODCAST
Subscribe via iTunes and leave a review. It costs nothing. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
Subscribe to us on:
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/00AIhRZOxKNOvenz32gGeK
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/heather-parady-2/hope-to-recharge
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_DkYMcco7pSrkKk6wU5p7w
- Google: https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Izxlwulashxr3n6trjrxpjpgwce
Spread the word via social media. It costs nothing.
Our website is https://hopetorecharge.com/ our FB is https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/ and our Instagram is https://www.instagram.com/matanajacobs/