Today’s episode of Hope to Recharge is sponsored by https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge.
Betterhelp.com is the world’s leading provider of online therapy. Their mission is to make professional counseling accessible, affordable, and convenient, so anyone who struggles with life’s challenges can get help, anytime, anywhere.
Do you ever feel as though you need an EMOTIONAL detox? Often we are carrying so many unprocessed emotions that we walk around feeling overwhelmed and even confused by all that we are feeling. Today we have an expert on all things emotional detox, Sherianna Boyle.
Sherianna specializes in the “Cleanse” method that she uses to help her clients process through and detox unprocessed emotions. Today she explains her seven-step process and shares with us how judging and resisting emotions can keep us stuck and interfere with our mental health and growth.
We dig into what Sherianna calls “emotional suppression” and how we should view our emotions not as the enemy, but rather as nutrients that we need to fully develop and be mentally strong. She walks us through an energetic understanding of emotions and how energy is simply “movement”.
We also walk through an actual exercise where Sherianna helps me detox one of my emotions through a simple process that only takes about ten minutes! You get to hear the exercise and the results that I had live on the show– it’s astounding!
We hope this conversation gives you another tool in your tool kit for combatting your own mental struggles. Know that we are all walking through this together and as Sherianna reminds us, we need to “cleanse” everyday! Find us on our private Facebook group, Hope to Recharge and let us know what you think about today’s episode. As always, together is better!
Interested in joining our monthly Mastermind?
Find out more info here! www.hopetorecharge.com/Mastermind
- Can mental detox help with mental illness?
- Why emotions are not the problem but how we react to them can be
- Why knowing WHEN to process is just as important processing emotions
USA Crisis Text: 741-741
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines
Connect with us!
- Website: https://hopetorecharge.com/
- Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/matanajacobs/
WAYS TO HELP THE PODCAST
Subscribe via iTunes and leave a review. It costs nothing. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
Subscribe to us on:
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/00AIhRZOxKNOvenz32gGeK
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/heather-parady-2/hope-to-recharge
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_DkYMcco7pSrkKk6wU5p7w
- Google: https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Izxlwulashxr3n6trjrxpjpgwce
Spread the word via social media. It costs nothing.