Today’s episode of Hope to Recharge is sponsored by https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge.
Betterhelp.com is the world’s leading provider of online therapy. Their mission is to make professional counseling accessible, affordable, and convenient, so anyone who struggles with life’s challenges can get help, anytime, anywhere. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
We hope that you enjoyed last month’s conversations centered around self-love! This year is FLYING by and as we enter into the last half of 2020 I want to take some time to discuss with you the topic of grief and shine a light on how to say goodbye to the person or experience we are grieving in a healthy and healing way.
In today’s episode, I share with you why this topic is so dear to my heart. Although I have not personally experienced grief in the sense of losing someone close to me unexpectedly, I recently experienced a deep fear of the unknown of grief. I have so many questions about it and have realized that I know little about the topic.
I have been spending week’s researching it and talking to others about what grief is and how we overcome it. I am going to share these conversations with you and we are going to dig in together and learn more about the inevitable events that we will all one day face and explore how we can get through them the best way that we can.
I also have learned that there are many forms of grief and even if you have not experienced the loss of someone you still have experienced grief. We hope this month brings you HOPE that you can overcome more than you may think and that there is always hope. Please connect with us in our private Facebook group, Hope to Recharge, because as always, together is better.
Interested in joining our monthly Mastermind?
Find out more info here! www.hopetorecharge.com/Mastermind
- Why hearing the experiences of others can shed a new light on the topic of grief
- How labeling grief enables us to heal
- Relabeling grief to include more than a loss of a loved one
USA Crisis Text: 741-741
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines
Connect with us!
- Website: https://hopetorecharge.com/
- Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/matanajacobs/
WAYS TO HELP THE PODCAST
Subscribe via iTunes and leave a review. It costs nothing. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
Subscribe to us on:
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/00AIhRZOxKNOvenz32gGeK
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/heather-parady-2/hope-to-recharge
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_DkYMcco7pSrkKk6wU5p7w
- Google: https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Izxlwulashxr3n6trjrxpjpgwce
Spread the word via social media. It costs nothing.