Today’s episode of Hope to Recharge is sponsored by https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge.
Betterhelp.com is the world’s leading provider of online therapy. Their mission is to make professional counseling accessible, affordable, and convenient, so anyone who struggles with life’s challenges can get help, anytime, anywhere. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
Head to https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge for 10% off your first month of services. IMPORTANT: Be sure to click this link in order to get the 10% off code
We continue our focus during suicide awareness month with this fantastic interview. There are so many people holding back their emotions, thoughts, and secrets about themselves, and, as we’ll discover later in this episode, having someone to talk about your struggles and secrets is an excellent way to start healing your mind.
26 year old Tali Wallin works for Israel’s national ambulance service, Magen David Adom as an EMT and EMS dispatcher. She enjoys working in the medical field and gets satisfaction from helping others.
Tali decided to expand her knowledge and go to nursing school. She is now in her last semester and looking forward to graduating and overcoming all the struggles in her path.
In this episode, Tali tells us about her life and living with her Social Anxiety and Borderline Personality Disorder diagnosis. She discusses how she has learned to control self-harm and other negative thoughts. I encourage you to share this episode with anyone you think might benefit from Tali’s experience. If you find this interview interesting or helpful reach out to our private Facebook group, Hope to Recharge, and share your story with us.
Because, as always, together is better!
- Borderline Personality Disorder and self-harm
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- How to look for the right help
If you need more support in your mental health journey please reach out to us in our private Facebook group. We also offer free 30-minute fitting calls for our coaching program. You do not have to walk through your mental health struggle alone. Because as always, together is better!
There is no substitute for a listening ear. Get Your Free 30 Minute Consultation Today.
Interested in joining our monthly Mastermind?
Find out more info here! www.hopetorecharge.com/Mastermind
USA Crisis (Text): 741-741
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines:
Connect with us!
- Website: https://hopetorecharge.com/
- Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/matanajacobs/
3 WAYS TO HELP THE PODCAST:
1) Subscribe via iTunes and leave a review. It costs nothing. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
2) Spread the word via social media. It costs nothing.
Our website is https://hopetorecharge.com/ our FB is https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/ and our Instagram is https://www.instagram.com/matanajacobs/
3) Subscribe to us on:
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/00AIhRZOxKNOvenz32gGeK
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/heather-parady-2/hope-to-recharge
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_DkYMcco7pSrkKk6wU5p7w