Today’s episode of Hope to Recharge is sponsored by https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge.
Betterhelp.com is the world’s leading provider of online therapy. Their mission is to make professional counseling accessible, affordable, and convenient, so anyone who struggles with life’s challenges can get help, anytime, anywhere. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
Grief is incredibly difficult to process through and understand. Navigating through the grief of losing a child is something that could potentially destroy someone. We have a returning guest, the incredible Anne Moss Rogers who sheds light on the hope found within grief and the process of healing after losing a child to death by suicide.
If you have not listened to our first conversation, I encourage you to listen to Anne Moss’ full story about the life of her son Charles, and the journey her and her family went through battling her son’s mental illnesses and addictions.
We pick up where we left off and discuss the topic of grief and hear about Anne Moss’ healing journey. We discuss the “rhythms of grief”, how she has used writing as a way to process pain, letting go of the blame and guilt that surrounds suicide, and how she has been able to rediscover joy in her life.
We hope this conversation brings hope to you as you walk through your own grief, or answers your questions if you are supporting someone who is walking through it. We would love to hear from you and answer any questions that you have. Please find us in our private Facebook group, Hope to Recharge. Because as always, together is better!
Connect with Anne Moss:
Coping Strategies for Grief and Loss: https://coping-strategies.gr8.com/
Interested in joining our monthly Mastermind?
Find out more info here! www.hopetorecharge.com/Mastermind
Previous interview with Anne Moss:
EP 19 – LOSING A SON TO SUICIDE AND CHOOSING HOPE AFTER GRIEF WITH ANNE MOSS
- Why grief is a positive thing for her and how she uses it to connect with her son
- How a family can grief together even though they grieve differently
- Allowing yourself to grieve and healthy coping strategies
USA Crisis Text: 741-741
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines
Connect with us!
- Website: https://hopetorecharge.com/
- Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/matanajacobs/
WAYS TO HELP THE PODCAST
Subscribe via iTunes and leave a review. It costs nothing. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
Spread the word via social media. It costs nothing.
Subscribe to us on:
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/00AIhRZOxKNOvenz32gGeK
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/heather-parady-2/hope-to-recharge
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_DkYMcco7pSrkKk6wU5p7w
- Google: https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Izxlwulashxr3n6trjrxpjpgwce