Today’s episode of Hope to Recharge is sponsored by https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge.
Betterhelp.com is the world’s leading provider of online therapy. Their mission is to make professional counseling accessible, affordable, and convenient, so anyone who struggles with life’s challenges can get help, anytime, anywhere. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
Head to https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge for 10% off your first month of services. IMPORTANT: Be sure to click this link in order to get the 10% off code
To kick off our month discussing the topic of grief I have two incredibly special guests that are dear to my heart to discuss this topic from the perspective of two daughters who lost a very loving mother.
Many of you have heard me mention a dear friend of mine named Holly, who we unfortunately lost way too soon several years ago. I had the honor of interviewing her two beautiful daughters to discuss this very vulnerable topic of grief and hear how they have navigated through the process of losing someone so special to them.
We not only hear about the story of their mom, and what it was like losing her but we also hear their perspective about what they have learned through this experience and how they are using it to inform their day to day life and welcome gratitude in.
We hope that this conversation sheds a hopeful light on grief and gives you the tools to overcome any grief that you may be experiencing. Also if you are like me, and have many questions about grief, we hope this conversation answers some of your questions about how you can move forward after losing someone.
If you need any additional support in your mental health journey, we would love to be your tribe. Find us on Facebook, Hope to Recharge, where you will find a community of like minded individuals. As always, together is better!
Interested in joining our monthly Mastermind?
Find out more info here! www.hopetorecharge.com/Mastermind
Connect with Rachel and Sarina: https://the-bod.com/
David Kessler https://grief.com/
- How time changes grief (doesn’t always “heal it”)
- How grief can turn toward appreciation and gratitude
- How do you find meaning in grief?
USA Crisis Text: 741-741
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines
Connect with us!
- Website: https://hopetorecharge.com/
- Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/matanajacobs/
WAYS TO HELP THE PODCAST
Subscribe via iTunes and leave a review. It costs nothing. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
Subscribe to us on:
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/00AIhRZOxKNOvenz32gGeK
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/heather-parady-2/hope-to-recharge
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_DkYMcco7pSrkKk6wU5p7w
- Google: https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Izxlwulashxr3n6trjrxpjpgwce
Spread the word via social media. It costs nothing.
Our website is https://hopetorecharge.com/ our FB is https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/ and our Instagram is https://www.instagram.com/matanajacobs/