Our 2022 Retreat is Live! Space is limited to 25 people.
Today’s episode of Hope to Recharge is sponsored by https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge.
Betterhelp.com is the world’s leading provider of online therapy. Their mission is to make professional counseling accessible, affordable, and convenient, so anyone who struggles with life’s challenges can get help, anytime, anywhere. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
As the Holiday of Thanksgiving 2021 is upon us, we can harness its energy and message.
Gratitude is an essential gift for harnessing and focusing our innate power and allows us to grow and gift to others. Thanksgiving is a holiday that encompasses the idea into a concrete moment, allowing us to reflect on our blessings, recognize them and appreciate them.
Simply eating Turkey or celebrating with others will not make the emotion of gratitude last for any meaningful amount of time without taking the time to focus on our blessings and underscores the opportunity in front of us.
Although it may be difficult, taking the time to do the critically important work will allow us to reap the rewards of happiness and consistent daily practice will solidify the work done for a lifetime.
Thank you for listening to Hope to Recharge! If we are important to you, help us out and Leave us a review on iTunes here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845. It makes a huge difference!
- “It’s hard to make the mental shift from pain, frustration, anger, resentment, into gratitude” @MatanaJacobs #HopetoRecharge
- “Gratitude is the gift that doesn’t stop giving” @MatanaJacobs #HopetoRecharge
- “Make Thanksgiving every day and don’t make it a cliche.” @MatanaJacobs #HopetoRecharge
- “Part of radical acceptance is knowing the life is not easy and full of pain” @MatanaJacobs #HopetoRecharge
- The importance of Thanksgiving
- Living with Gratitude
- Making the shift from pain to happiness
- The importance of working on gratitude
If you need more support in your mental health journey please reach out to us in our private Facebook group. We also offer free 30-minute fitting calls for our coaching program. You do not have to walk through your mental health struggle alone. Because as always, together is better!
There is no substitute for a listening ear. Get Your Free 30 Minute Consultation Today.
Interested in joining our monthly Mastermind?
Find out more info here! http://www.hopetorecharge.com/Mastermind
USA Crisis (Text): 741-741
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines:
Connect with us!
Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
3 WAYS THAT YOU CAN HELP THE PODCAST:
1) Subscribe via iTunes and leave a review. It costs nothing. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
2) Spread the word via social media. It costs nothing.
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
3) Subscribe to us on: