Our 2022 Retreat is Live! Space is limited to 25 people.
Today’s episode of Hope to Recharge is sponsored by https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge.
Betterhelp.com is the world’s leading provider of online therapy. Their mission is to make professional counseling accessible, affordable, and convenient, so anyone who struggles with life’s challenges can get help, anytime, anywhere.
In this episode, Matana shares the common thread all religions are woven with. Gratitude is an essential gift for harnessing and focusing our innate power and allows us to grow and gift to others.
We are innately blessed with the power of gratitude. This gift from G-d allows us to feel our abundance. Although to some it might come easily, the importance of daily recognition of the blessings in our lives, the things we should recognize and appreciate, this tool can transform our mindset to allow true abundance.
Thank you for listening to Hope to Recharge! If we are important to you, help us out and Leave us a review on iTunes here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845. It makes a huge difference!
- “Gratitude is the key to all good.” @MatanaJacobs #HopetoRecharge
- “All religions believe in the power of gratitude.” @MatanaJacobs #HopetoRecharge
- “Notice the miracles in our lives.” @MatanaJacobs #HopetoRecharge
- “Just as G-d created the power of gravity, he also gifted us the power of gratitude.” @MatanaJacobs #HopetoRecharge
- “Gratitude is the potion to living a better life” @MatanaJacobs #HopetoRecharge
- The importance of Gratitude
- Using our senses to feel abundance
- Living with an open grateful heart
If you need more support in your mental health journey please reach out to us in our private Facebook group. We also offer free 30-minute fitting calls for our coaching program. You do not have to walk through your mental health struggle alone. Because as always, together is better!
There is no substitute for a listening ear. Get Your Free 30 Minute Consultation Today.
Interested in joining our monthly Mastermind?
Find out more info here! http://www.hopetorecharge.com/Mastermind
USA Crisis (Text): 741-741
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines:
Connect with us!
Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
3 WAYS THAT YOU CAN HELP THE PODCAST:
1) Subscribe via iTunes and leave a review. It costs nothing. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
2) Spread the word via social media. It costs nothing.
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
3) Subscribe to us on: