Today’s episode of Hope to Recharge is sponsored by https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge.
Betterhelp.com is the world’s leading provider of online therapy. Their mission is to make professional counseling accessible, affordable, and convenient, so anyone who struggles with life’s challenges can get help, anytime, anywhere. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
All this month, we will be digging into the topic of mental health in the workplace. I get asked all the time about how we can deal with the ups and downs of work while navigating our own personal lives and what we can do to balance all life’s demands while staying mentally healthy.
We are kicking off this conversation by speaking with online entrepreneur and speaker, Maley Jaxx, who in just a few short years transitioned from her career to being in the public eye with her very popular brand and online presence. During all of this professional change, she was also experiencing a very difficult time in her personal life as her marriage was coming to an end.
Marley generously walks us through this season of her life where she had to focus on her business all while grieving the loss of a marriage. She shares with us about the decisions she has continually made to protect her mental health and her dedication to her vision despite the difficulty of walking through so many emotions.
Sometimes life hits us HARD when we least expect it. We hope that these conversations encourage you to stay mentally strong and prepared emotionally to walk through crises in the best way possible.
As Marley shares with us today, community is such an important element to our mental health, if you need a community who will stand beside you during the difficult times, please connect with us in our private Facebook group, Hope to Recharge, and if you need more personal support make sure you book your free call with Matana. Because as always, together is better.
Connect with Marley: https://www.marleyjaxx.com/
- How to navigate fear when walking through the unknown
- How to not be a victim of your circumstances
- How to not be completely consumed with pain when going through challenges
If you need more support in your mental health journey please reach out to us in our private Facebook group. We also offer free 30-minute fitting calls for our coaching program. You do not have to walk through your mental health struggle alone. Because as always, together is better!
There is no substitute for a listening ear. Get Your Free 30 Minute Consultation Today.
Interested in joining our monthly Mastermind?
Find out more info here! www.hopetorecharge.com/Mastermind
USA Crisis (Text): 741-741
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines:
Connect with us!
- Website: https://hopetorecharge.com/
- Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/matanajacobs/
3 WAYS THAT YOU CAN HELP THE PODCAST:
1) Subscribe via iTunes and leave a review. It costs nothing. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
2) Spread the word via social media. It costs nothing.
3) Subscribe to us on:
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/00AIhRZOxKNOvenz32gGeK
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/heather-parady-2/hope-to-recharge
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_DkYMcco7pSrkKk6wU5p7w
- Google: https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Izxlwulashxr3n6trjrxpjpgwce