Today’s episode of Hope to Recharge is sponsored by https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge.
Betterhelp.com is the world’s leading provider of online therapy. Their mission is to make professional counseling accessible, affordable, and convenient, so anyone who struggles with life’s challenges can get help, anytime, anywhere. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
Head to https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge for 10% off your first month of services. IMPORTANT: Be sure to click this link in order to get the 10% off code
In our continuing series of mental health in the workplace / entrepreneurship, we meet Natalie Bacon, who pivoted from being a practicing business Attorney, to starting and authoring a blog, to becoming a certified financial planner and finally transitioning to become trained as a full time life coach.
She shares her struggles and trauma from growing up with an alcoholic dad whose life revolved around DWI’s, being in & out of jail, and his financial consequences, and the trauma of having recently lost her dad with whom she rebuilt her relationship.
Often, anxiety, panic and fear of the unknown hold us back when making big decisions, but it is crucial to find self love as the first step to improving our lives and goals. Feeling good when facing obstacles help us to remove the boundaries that we may unwittingly impose on ourselves. Nathalie gives us tremendous tips, techniques and tools to mindset improvement, such as accepting what is, instead of rejecting it, using your brain to bend your current beliefs and finding the upside of the natural human tendency to gravitate to a negative mindset and instead find meaning to our obstacles and accomplish positive change.
Matana shares her own real life scenarios of how goal setting and a life coach can help us achieve our desired outcomes when its hard to take that first step and how to identify and plan in advance, for events that challenge us, in order to help us make decisions in those moments and substitute things that challenge our goals with goal enhancing behaviors. If you find this episode useful, please do share it with someone else. Remember you can join our FaceBook community to share your thoughts and find support. Because as always, together is better!
Connect with Natalie: www.nataliebacon.com
Listen to her podcast here
- Positive differences between a professional therapist and certified life coach.
- Importance of Goal setting for clarity.
- How to prepare for adversity in advance.
- Mindsets to get over fear of ourselves/our behaviors to create solutions.
- Moving forward during moments of crisis without becoming depleted.
- Developing the skill of how to pivot and redirect our goals when faced with barriers.
If you need more support in your mental health journey please reach out to us in our private Facebook group. We also offer free 30-minute fitting calls for our coaching program. You do not have to walk through your mental health struggle alone. Because as always, together is better!
There is no substitute for a listening ear. Get Your Free 30 Minute Consultation Today.
Interested in joining our monthly Mastermind?
Find out more info here! www.hopetorecharge.com/Mastermind
USA Crisis (Text): 741-741
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines:
Connect with us!
- Website: https://hopetorecharge.com/
- Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/matanajacobs/
3 WAYS THAT YOU CAN HELP THE PODCAST:
1) Subscribe via iTunes and leave a review. It costs nothing. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
2) Spread the word via social media. It costs nothing.
Our website is https://hopetorecharge.com/ our FB is https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/ and our Instagram is https://www.instagram.com/matanajacobs/
3) Subscribe to us on:
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/00AIhRZOxKNOvenz32gGeK
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/heather-parady-2/hope-to-recharge
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_DkYMcco7pSrkKk6wU5p7w
- Google: https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Izxlwulashxr3n6trjrxpjpgwce