Today’s episode of Hope to Recharge is sponsored by https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge.
Betterhelp.com is the world’s leading provider of online therapy. Their mission is to make professional counseling accessible, affordable, and convenient, so anyone who struggles with life’s challenges can get help, anytime, anywhere. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
Head to https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge for 10% off your first month of services. IMPORTANT: Be sure to click this link in order to get the 10% off code
This month we are talking about the practice of self-love. In theory you may be drawn to the idea of implementing self-care routines and learning to love yourself, however it is often more difficult to practice than we anticipate. Sometimes it is easy to compare yourself to others and be your own worst critic.
Today I have the honor of introducing you to Dr. Jane Tornatore who shares with us her own journey of letting go of perfectionism and learning to love her-self despite all the “imperfections” that she saw.
Dr. Tornatore is a therapist and author and helps her clients reframe how they view “healing” and helps them rewrite unhealthy belief systems. She challenges the notion that there is anything inherently “wrong” with us and encourages us to lean more into who we are and love ourselves unapologetically.
Today we break down how we can find the courage to be more human, understand the deep rooted belief patterns that we developed as children and how they are affecting us today, and understand where judgment of ourselves and others comes from.
I know that you will love this interview as much as I enjoyed talking with Dr. Tornatore. We hope that these tips empower you to begin the practice of loving yourself and if you are already on the journey of self-compassion we hope this amplifies your efforts, because you are worth it.
Please connect with us in our private Facebook group, Hope to Recharge for more tips and support. Because as always, together is better!
Interested in joining our monthly Mastermind?
Find out more info here! www.hopetorecharge.com/Mastermind
Connect with Dr. Jane Tornatore:
- How to rewire the unconscious thoughts that are not serving us
- Why we should sit and feel our feelings without judgement
- Multiple tools to practice self-love and why our words are SO powerful!
USA Crisis Text: 741-741
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines
Connect with us!
- Website: https://hopetorecharge.com/
- Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/matanajacobs/
WAYS TO HELP THE PODCAST
Subscribe via iTunes and leave a review. It costs nothing. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
Subscribe to us on:
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/00AIhRZOxKNOvenz32gGeK
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/heather-parady-2/hope-to-recharge
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_DkYMcco7pSrkKk6wU5p7w
- Google: https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Izxlwulashxr3n6trjrxpjpgwce
Spread the word via social media. It costs nothing.
Our website is https://hopetorecharge.com/ our FB is https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/ and our Instagram is https://www.instagram.com/matanajacobs/