Today’s episode of Hope to Recharge is sponsored by https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge.
Betterhelp.com is the world’s leading provider of online therapy. Their mission is to make professional counseling accessible, affordable, and convenient, so anyone who struggles with life’s challenges can get help, anytime, anywhere.
Many people come to me looking for a quick fix to resolve some of their mental health struggles. The first thing I always ask them, regardless of their situation is, “Do you know you are worthy of being healed?” More often than not, they respond, “I don’t know.”
This month, we have been talking exclusively about the idea of loving yourself and being your own advocate. The deeper I go into my own healing journey, The more convinced I become that this is the first step and foundation of true mental wellness. However many of us have never been taught or developed the SKILL of putting ourselves first and practicing regular self-care.
In today’s solo episode, I share with you my own self-love practice and break down many myths surrounding loving and accepting yourself. Until we practice self-love it is VERY hard to heal and we have to learn to accept ourselves FULLY, even in the midst of deep pain.
I break down my morning routine, weekly “thank you” gifts to myself, and how these small acts can champion the deep inner healing that many of us are seeking. We also talk about how to be more self-aware and recognize when we are saying “no” to ourselves too often and “yes” too much to others.
I also want you to know that we never “arrive” and will always be learning and growing in this area. We would love to be your support system as you practice self love! Find us in our private community “Hope to Recharge” by searching for us on Facebook. Also if you have your own self- love practices we would love to hear them! Because as always, together is better!
Interested in joining our monthly Mastermind?
Find out more info here! www.hopetorecharge.com/Mastermind
The Power of a Positive No: https://www.amazon.com/Power-Positive-No-Relationship-Still/dp/0553384260/
- How to break the stigma and misconceptions around self-love
- How gratitude and self-love work together like magic
- A challenge for the month of June to level up your self-love practice
USA Crisis Text: 741-741
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines
Connect with us!
- Website: https://hopetorecharge.com/
- Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/matanajacobs/
WAYS TO HELP THE PODCAST
Subscribe via iTunes and leave a review. It costs nothing. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
Subscribe to us on:
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/00AIhRZOxKNOvenz32gGeK
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/heather-parady-2/hope-to-recharge
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_DkYMcco7pSrkKk6wU5p7w
- Google: https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Izxlwulashxr3n6trjrxpjpgwce
Spread the word via social media. It costs nothing.