Today’s episode of Hope to Recharge is sponsored by https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge.
Betterhelp.com is the world’s leading provider of online therapy. Their mission is to make professional counseling accessible, affordable, and convenient, so anyone who struggles with life’s challenges can get help, anytime, anywhere.
The past two months exploring the topic of grief has been incredibly eye-opening to me. What started as a journey to understand the process of losing someone has gifted me with more wisdom and hope than I ever could have imagined.
It never occurred to me how desperate people are for this topic. There are so many people who are struggling after loss and it was an amazing experience to facilitate conversations that brought hope. I am incredibly grateful for my guests for being vulnerable and adding so much insight on a topic that many people are unable or scared to address.
In this short episode, I share a few takeaways I have had in this time together. I also share with you about an exclusive episode we have with Malkie Gordon Hirsch about what it was like to plan and celebrate her son’s Bar Mitzvah right after the passing of her husband. You can check out that episode here (it is a POWERFUL one!
- My takeaways from the series on grief
- The importance of living in the NOW and with no regret
- Our exclusive conversation with Malkie and where to find it
All Bonus Episodes: www.hopetorecharge.com/bonus
Bonus Episodes with Malkie: https://hopetorecharge.com/product/first-milestone-after-loss-malkie-gordon-hirsch-bonus-content/
If you need more support in your mental health journey please reach out to us in our private Facebook group. We also offer free 30-minute fitting calls for our coaching program. You do not have to walk through your mental health struggle alone. Because as always, together is better!
There is no substitute for a listening ear. Get Your Free 30 Minute Consultation Today.
Interested in joining our monthly Mastermind?
Find out more info here! www.hopetorecharge.com/Mastermind
USA Crisis Text: 741-741
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines
Connect with us!
- Website: https://hopetorecharge.com/
- Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/matanajacobs/
WAYS TO HELP THE PODCAST
Subscribe via iTunes and leave a review. It costs nothing. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
Spread the word via social media. It costs nothing.
Subscribe to us on:
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/00AIhRZOxKNOvenz32gGeK
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/heather-parady-2/hope-to-recharge
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_DkYMcco7pSrkKk6wU5p7w
- Google: https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Izxlwulashxr3n6trjrxpjpgwce