Today’s episode of Hope to Recharge is sponsored by https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge.
Betterhelp.com is the world’s leading provider of online therapy. Their mission is to make professional counseling accessible, affordable, and convenient, so anyone who struggles with life’s challenges can get help, anytime, anywhere.
In today’s episode, we continue our powerful conversation with Malkie Gordon Hirsch about her journey walking through the grief of losing her husband and how she has regained a sense of hope as she raises a family and navigates rediscovering her purpose after loss.
If you have not done so yet, we highly recommend that you check out the first part of our conversation to hear the full story and Malkie’s powerful insight as she reflects back on the first year of losing her husband. The response we have gotten so far in this episode has been unbelievable. We know it will touch your heart the way it has impacted so many other lives.
In the last half of our conversation, we dig into the process of grief and why Malkie believes that it does not have “an order” to it. She also talks more about why gratitude has been so important to her as a parent and how she deals with the question of “why me?”
We also discuss faith’s role in the process of grief and why she believes there are “great blessings” that can emerge from tragedy. We know Malkie’s outlook will move you and help you process whatever you may be going through.
- Dealing with never knowing the answers to certain questions and letting go
- How she has held on to her faith during this time
- Teaching her children gratitude even during painful times
If you need more support in your mental health journey please reach out to us in our private Facebook group. We also offer free 30-minute fitting calls for our coaching program. You do not have to walk through your mental health struggle alone. Because as always, together is better!
There is no substitute for a listening ear. Get Your Free 30 Minute Consultation Today.
Interested in joining our monthly Mastermind?
Find out more info here! www.hopetorecharge.com/Mastermind
USA Crisis Text: 741-741
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines
Connect with us!
- Website: https://hopetorecharge.com/
- Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/matanajacobs/
WAYS TO HELP THE PODCAST
Subscribe via iTunes and leave a review. It costs nothing. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
Spread the word via social media. It costs nothing.
Subscribe to us on:
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/00AIhRZOxKNOvenz32gGeK
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/heather-parady-2/hope-to-recharge
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_DkYMcco7pSrkKk6wU5p7w
- Google: https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Izxlwulashxr3n6trjrxpjpgwce