Today’s episode of Hope to Recharge is sponsored by The Gift of Light and by https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge.
As we approach 2022, Matana offer us her “Gift of Light” end of year special on this program where she offers her listeners the option of working with her 1 on 1, over 8 sessions. This offer only has a small amount of slots open and is available for a limited time. The program is custom tailored to each individual and she will share her tools and techniques on topics she has implemented, such as gratitude, forgiveness, positive mindset and self love.
Link: Gift Of Light program: https://hopetorecharge.com/product/giftoflight/
Betterhelp.com is the world’s leading provider of online therapy. Their mission is to make professional counseling accessible, affordable, and convenient, so anyone who struggles with life’s challenges can get help, anytime, anywhere. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
Head to https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge for 10% off your first month of services. IMPORTANT: Be sure to click this link in order to get the 10% off code.
We are human and are always evolving, growing and learning. Many times, we don’t communicate what we are feeling. We often neglect those close to us and lack the skills of how to effectively communicate. Sometimes, our biases feed our agenda and we take others for granted, not recognizing what they do for us or misdirect our mindset due to misunderstanding.
Thankfully, the human experience is fluid and allows us to learn from past mistakes to make improvements, which only stand to benefit us, for we are the recipient of our own growth. Matana shares lessons learned in her family relationships, with her husband and children, taking us on her journey from learning to correctly identify caring from those around her to appreciating those closest to us, who often get the least honorable mention.
Learning to listen in order to understand is a critical tool in self development and harnessing the power of silence when having a stressful conversation, can deescalate and the defuse the tension, allowing for understanding, healing, connection and growth.
Thank you for listening to Hope to Recharge! If we are important to you, help us out and Leave us a review on iTunes here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845. It makes a huge difference!
Please see how to rate us on Spotify here! https://podcasters.spotify.com/blog/spotify-podcast-ratings
- “Mentors can preach and mentors can teach.. but life is the best teacher” @MatanaJacobs #HopetoRecharge
- “just because someone has a responsibility, doesn’t negate the idea that we have to be grateful ” @MatanaJacobs #HopetoRecharge
- “The biggest way of communicating, is noticing and acknowledging” @MatanaJacobs #HopetoRecharge
- “Don’t neglect communication with people you love” @MatanaJacobs #HopetoRecharge
- “ everybody wants connection, love, admiration and true intimacy and it happens in these tiny little moments of life” @MatanaJacobs #HopetoRecharge
- The importance recognition
- Practicing silence
- Saying “Thank You” to those tasked with serving us
- Put yourself in someone else’s shoes
If you need more support in your mental health journey please reach out to us in our private Facebook group. We also offer free 30-minute fitting calls for our coaching program. You do not have to walk through your mental health struggle alone. Because as always, together is better!
There is no substitute for a listening ear. Get Your Free 30 Minute Consultation Today.
Interested in joining our monthly Mastermind?
Find out more info here! http://www.hopetorecharge.com/Mastermind
USA Crisis (Text): 741-741
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines:
Connect with us!
Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
3 WAYS THAT YOU CAN HELP THE PODCAST:
1) Subscribe via iTunes and leave a review. It costs nothing. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
2) Spread the word via social media. It costs nothing.
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
3) Subscribe to us on: