Today’s episode of Hope to Recharge is sponsored by https://Betterhelp.com/hopetorecharge.
Betterhelp.com is the world’s leading provider of online therapy. Their mission is to make professional counseling accessible, affordable, and convenient, so anyone who struggles with life’s challenges can get help, anytime, anywhere. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
After experiencing a major transition in her personal life, our guest this week success coach and author Heather Vickery says that she discovered the power of gratitude. She learned that when she shifted her energy and made space for her emotions, things began to change in her life. This week we hear her story and learn more about this powerful tool that we all have access to.
Heather says that she does not believe we can be ‘successful” when our personal life isn’t functioning well. However, when there are things that are not in your control, how can you still live in a positive state and experience the level of happiness that you desire? She believes this is possible only through gratitude.
In this episode of Attitude of Gratitude, you will learn why “you have everything right now to be successful”, how fear can empower you and not “own you”, and how we can actually leverage fear into “intentional bravery”. Heather also shares with us about her new book that teaches children the power of gratitude and empowers them to take control over their well being.
There is always so much more to learn about gratitude and we are excited to continue to grow together with you! We would like to personally invite you to become apart of our private Facebook group Hope to Recharge because as always, together is better.
- Heather Vickery’s Website: https://vickeryandco.com/
- Grow Grateful Book: https://www.amazon.com/Grow-Grateful-Gratitude-Journal-Families/dp/1733618511
- Gratitude Journal: https://www.amazon.com/Gratitude-Journal-Shift-Your-Focus/dp/1733618503
- The Brave Files Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-brave-files/id1370255228
- Gratitude practices for kids
- The importance of feeling your emotions
- The importance of COMMITMENT to change
USA Crisis Text: 741-741
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines
Connect with us!
- Website: https://hopetorecharge.com/
- Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/matanajacobs/
WAYS TO HELP THE PODCAST
Subscribe via iTunes and leave a review. It costs nothing. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
Spread the word via social media. It costs nothing.