As we enter 2022, Matana offer us her “Gift of Light” special on this program where she offers her listeners the option of working with her 1 on 1, over 8 sessions. This offer only has a small amount of slots open and is available for a limited time. The program is custom tailored to each individual and she will share her tools and techniques on topics she has implemented, such as gratitude, forgiveness, positive mindset and self love.
Link: Gift Of Light program: https://hopetorecharge.com/product/giftoflight/
Betterhelp.com is the world’s leading provider of online therapy. Their mission is to make professional counseling accessible, affordable, and convenient, so anyone who struggles with life’s challenges can get help, anytime, anywhere.
Discovering true belonging is a gift. As humans, we crave belonging on both personal and communal levels. The feeling of being connected is a fundamental desire and we can learn to accept others who are different than we are by seeing and validating their choices made, based on their need to belong.
We often scold children for making choices we disagree with. Validating and showing empathy would likely accomplish greater results in improving our relationships, and the pressures that we have amongst our social structures often blind us to the needs of others.
Feeling discomfort from other people’s choices should not stop us from accepting them and accepting their choices, which were made by them, based on who they are – not who we are. Learning to accept others out of love is key to binding us all together in better, longer lasting and healthier relationships.
Thank you for listening to Hope to Recharge! If we are important to you, help us out and Leave us a review on iTunes here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845. It makes a huge difference!
- “[Lets] first understand it then show up properly for ourselves and for our children.” MatanaJacobs #HopetoRecharge
- “Belonging is something that every human person on planet needs.” MatanaJacobs #HopetoRecharge
- “We’re social creatures and we need to connect.” MatanaJacobs #HopetoRecharge
- “Often people run away from unhealthy belonging because it’s conditional.” MatanaJacobs #HopetoRecharge
- “Part of the healing part of radical radical acceptance is accepting what is without the desire or need or trying to change it..” MatanaJacobs #HopetoRecharge
- Conditional belonging
- Radical acceptance
- Belonging in society and beliefs
- Validating Children
- The role that community leaders need to take
- Belonging in relationships
If you need more support in your mental health journey please reach out to us in our private Facebook group. We also offer free 30-minute fitting calls for our coaching program. You do not have to walk through your mental health struggle alone. Because as always, together is better!
There is no substitute for a listening ear. Get Your Free 30 Minute Consultation Today.
Interested in joining our monthly Mastermind?
Find out more info here! http://www.hopetorecharge.com/Mastermind
USA Crisis (Text): 741-741
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines:
Connect with us!
Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
3 WAYS THAT YOU CAN HELP THE PODCAST:
1) Subscribe via iTunes and leave a review. It costs nothing. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
2) Spread the word via social media. It costs nothing.
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2079694042156503/
3) Subscribe to us on: